IMMUNE SYSTEM: The immune system is a vital network of organs, cells and proteins that fight and defend the whole body system against disease or infection causing changes in the body system. Its work is to protect the body’s own cells.
It is the work of the immune system to state records of every germ (microbe) it has ever defeated, so it destroys and recognizes the microbe immediately it enters the body. Now you know what the immune system is all about, the question is how do we boost it to do its jobs?
There are lots of ways to naturally boost your immune system. Diet and lifestyle is one of the best way of boosting your immunity that is why I will strictly talk about the fruit you can eat regularly to boost your immune system because our body system is created in a way that it can heal it self yet often times you do not harness this ability because of the kind foods we feed on our body system.
There are foods we eat that helps life and they are ones that can actually kill the body slowly. A lot of people visit the hospital quite often because they don’t have knowledge of this. How healthy you are practically depends on what you feed your body cells with because an adjustment in your diet (food ) and lifestyle can help stop you from visiting the hospital.
There are somebody block building raw material and they include:
Eating fruits is one of the best ways to boost your immune system and there are lots of fruits you can eat to boost your immunity. I will specifically talk about 10 vital fruits that can boost your immune system but before stating them, i would love to define the word fruit.
FRUIT: Is a freshly sweet planted tree product that contains seeds and can be consumed as food. Fruits can be added to food to help you in building your immunity.
LIST OF 11 FRUIT THAT BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM.
1 BLUEBERRIES: Blueberries has low calories but is very sweet to eat. A handful—of blueberries have natural antihistamines which help decrease inflammation and reduce symptoms including running nose.
2. WATERMELON: The immunity benefits of kiwi and citruses are not completely exciting for lots of people, You’ll be astonished to find that one of your special refreshments is a great booster for your immune system.
3. KIWI: Kiwi also has full vitamin C just like other essential nutrients like potassium, folate and vitamin K. Folate; one cup of this delicious fruit contains a lot of vitamin C.
4. PAPAYA: Papaya is very Delicious and healthy for the body. Papaya is actually one of the best foods that strengthen the immune system. Just like other citrus cousins, papaya is a perfect wellspring of vitamin C and it also carries vitamin A. Both vitamin A And C are also vital nutrients for a proper functioning of the body system.
5. PEARS: Pears contain vitamin C and also carry lots of potassium and fiber. Pears contain anti-inflammatory flavonoids in their peels so you can eat the skin to gain the super nutrient it possesses.
6. ELDERBERRIES: Elderberries is a fruit that comes in the species of trees called Sambucus. Berries is one unique food for your immune system.
7. APPLE : Apples are rich in fiber and natural sugars. Apple skins contain quercetin. Quercetin is a type of plant pigment flavonoid that helps in boosting your immune system and it also reduces inflammation. Eat an apple a day.
8. ORANGE: Oranges are extraordinarily good for you at all times. They’re packed full of immune system boosting vitamin C. All varieties of oranges are 100% recommended for you daily.
9. GRAPEFRUIT: As oranges, grapefruits are also an exceptional source of vitamin C. They also have some significant amount of fiber and vitamin A which helps support your immune system as well as your sight.
10. TOMATOES: Tomatoes are very strong immune system booster. Tomatoes are all true immunity experts. Just like other traditional fruits, tomatoes are super trove of vitamin C. They also strengthen us with other vital antioxidants.
11. ALMOND: Almonds prevent and fight against colds. Almonds are powerful antioxidant to a healthy immune system.
Fruits are an underrated powerful immune system booster because it keeps it strong all year long and when you have a healthy immune system, you don’t get sick. So try as much as you can to add all these fruit to your daily lineup so as for you to rest knowing that you’re feeding your body with the right tools for a healthy living. Don’t forget to boost your immune system with these fruits.
OTHER RELATED NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER ARE;
CITRUS TIME THREE JUICE BLEND FOR IMMUNE BOOSTING.
This blend is packed with vitamin C to support your immune system and keep it strong.
✅2 sprigs rosemary
Peel oranges, grapefruits and lemon.
Note: Wash all ingredients.
Add all ingredients through the juicer and lift your spirits.