INFECTION: Is Said to be the presence of an unwanted, dangerous, contagious virus in the
There are organism responsible for infectious disease such as;
5. Rarely prions
Each infection has its specific signs and symptoms. Randomly, signs and symptoms are common to some infectious diseases such as;
6. Muscle aches and headaches.
1. Bacteria infections: are simply said to be any sickness or health disorder caused by
bacterial poisons (toxins). Harmful bacteria can get you sick if been contacted in your skin.
There are lots of bacteria organisms living in our body that are very harmful to the body. These organisms causes lots of disease like;
1. Sore throat or new mouth sore.
2. Shortness of breath
3. Burning or pain with urination.
4. Unusual vaginal discharge or irritation.
5. Redness, soreness.
7. Pain in the abdomen or rectum.
2. Viruses: is a small infectious agent that naturally contains a nucleic acid molecule in a nutrient surface. Virus can’t be seen with light microscopy and it has the ability to multiply around the living cells of a host.
Viruses infection: is any sickness you can contact from a virus, virus uses your cells to
reproduce, Common viral example include;
cold and flu
HIV and AIDS
3. Fungi: Fungi is said to those eukaryotic organisms composed of microorganisms such as
moulds, mushrooms, toadstools and yeast. All these organisms are arranged under fungi family.
Any fungus related disease that occupies the tissue can as well cause a disease that can cramped to the skin, expand into the bones, organs and tissues or act on the entire body system.
They are some fungal related infections that are actually not deadly, nail, skin or vaginal yeast infections, are ordinarily but some fungal infections can be seriously dangerous and may result to;
1. Pneumocystis pneumonia
2. Cryptococcosis. …
3. Intestinal tract.
4. Coccidioidomycosis (Valley Fever) …
Aspergillosis Candidiasis: These are yeast infections that can base on the skin, intestinal tract and in the mucous membrane.
Aspergillosis: It is An infection caused by an ordinary mold called Aspergillus that lives outdoors and indoors.
There are some vital signs and symptoms But every sign and symptom is based on the affected areas, some vital signs include vaginal infection and skin rashes causing abnormal discharge.
4. Parasite: Parasite is An animal or plant which acquires its Dietary by surviving on an organism of different species. parasite derives all their nourishment from the host organism while a semi-parasite derives nourishment only from the host.
Parasitic infections : are diseases gotten from organisms that survives on another living thing.
These are parasite that causes sickness or disease in human:
Parasites can be grouped into diverse categories. Parasite are either;
2. Microparasites or macroparasites rooted on their sizes.
Ectoparasites: are parasite that can survive In animals, when they live on the skin, it usually
causes rashes and itching, endoparasite can also be parasite that lives inside the skin.
For example, they may live in the body system, liver, blood, brain, muscle or in the digestive systems of an animals.
Macroparasites: are parasites that are large in size and can be seen with an unaided eye.
Microparasites: are parasites that are very tiny in size and cannot be seen with ordinary eyes.
Example of parasite are;
Signs and symptoms of parasite infection;
rectum or vulva
Nausea or vomiting..
Dysentery (loose stools containing blood and mucus)
Gas or bloating
Stomach pain or tenderness
Rashes or itching around the rectum or vulva.
Stomach pain or tenderness.
5. Rarely prions : prions” is a transmissible abnormal pathogenic agent that are able to induce unusual folding of a particular normal cells proteins called prion proteins that are commonly builds abundantly in the brain.
Prion diseases: is an illness that occurs when normal prion protein is found on the surface
of many cells, it becomes abnormal and clumps in the brain, resulting in brain damage.
This abnormal pile up of protein in the brain cause:
difficulties with movement
6. Archaea: are those groups of microorganisms that are similar but well defined mutative from bacteria.
Many archaea have been found living in extreme environments for instance salt concentrations, temperature and at high pressures.
This organism lives in the anoxic muds of marshes and bottomless of the ocean, and even thrive in petroleum deepest part of the underground. Some archaea can survive desiccating effects of an extremely saline waters anaerobic environment Acidic.
We have different types archaebacteria;
7. Protists: is a eukaryotic organism which contains a cell nucleus,that is neither a plant, animal or fungus.
Example of a protist includes;
There are some disease caused by protists, these sickness includes;
Most times what causes protists disease is protozoa, protozoa cause Illness in humans
immediately they become human parasites.
Remember some infections can be transmitted from one person to another while some can be carried by inserts, animals you consume ,water, contaminated foods.