Sports activities is one vital action that keeps the human body very fit and strong, as a human you need to involve sport in your daily routine because it could help you fight some minor sickness and weakness. Incase you don’t know what sport means:
SPORT: Can be defined as any activity that involves skills and physical exertion in people competing against another. Some people involve in sports on their own without competing with any group or person. It is for their own personal health balance.
Examples of competitive sports are:
1. Physical recreation and its examples are listed below
2. Physical human activities and its examples are listed below
Entertainment and so on.
Sports is classified or divided into two types.
1. Dynamic (isotonic): Dynamic sports involves changing joint movement and muscle length which is measured in maximal oxygen consumption and associated with cardiovascular fitness. Example is long-race. Sport group can be used to combine or measure how long one can run.
2. Static (isometric ): Static are those actions inside a wide variety of sports. Both isometric or static requires strength. Example of static sports are;
mountain biking or motocross
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATIC SPORTS AND DYNAMIC SPORT.
STATIC: Static sport do not involve moving of joints just like holding a rod.
DYNAMIC: Dynamic involves full body movement. In static sports, strength is needed to stabilize the lower and upper body. In Sport you need athletes to have high levels of strength, power, speed, flexibility and endurance to perform very well. It is the five key qualities for athletes to develop in other to keep fitness.
A good quality sport helps in gaining fitness goals. It helps you maintain a healthy weight. It also encourage a healthy decision such as, do not smoke or drink once you are sporting.
Though Sports have some hidden health benefits like curbing breast cancer, Reducing your blood sugar level, helping your breath, enhancing good pumping of blood throughout your body and lowering the chance of osteoporosis.
There are lots of health benefits you can gain from sporting such as:
1. Better Sleep: Exercise and sport makes the body feel relaxed and happy. It is an activity that improves your fitness. Each time you play sports outside your home especially when it is a physical competitive sport. It helps you sleep better at night.
2. A Strong Heart: The heart is a muscle and needs exercise always because it helps keep fit and healthy. A healthy heart pumps blood efficiently all over your body. Sports also helps the heart to improve its performance each time it’s challenged regularly during exercises.
3. Improved Lung Function: Your involvement in sports always helps more oxygen go inside the body and carbon monoxide and waste gases are discharged. This exercise helps increase the capacity of the lungs during sport by improving its functions effectively.
4. Increased Confidence: Sporting helps you gain more confidence and abilities of working towards seasonal goals. It’s noticeable especially during tournaments and matches where you put your skill to test. A little achievements through the sport help you build personal confidence.
5. Reduces Stress: Sports helps you physically especially in reducing stress, been very active with sports helps your mind resolve daily stresses of life, Physically exercise reduces the stress hormones in your body and stimulates the release of endorphins which helps the endorphins supply more energy to the body
6. Improve Mental Health: Regular participation in sport or being active helps promote good mental health which also includes:
2.Improving your mood
3.Combating negative emotions and protecting against depression.
4.Enhancing your sense of well-being.
OTHER RELATED BENEFITS ARE LISTED BELOW
1. Increase your chances of leaving longer
2. Reduce health risk
3. Improve your ability to do daily activities
4. It helps in management of your weight
5. Strengthen your bones and muscles.
SOME HEALTH BENEFITS INCLUDES:
1. Swimming enhances your memory
2. Dancing reduces stress and sex is also an exercise but don’t abuse it
3. Frequently talking with enthusiasm is an anti-aging
4. Ceases your breath for at least one minute, it helps relieve stress