As long as Nollywood is concerned, there are actors who has worked out their way into wealth with their talents and are classified as one of the most successful richest actors in Nigeria movie industry called “Nollywood”.
The names, assets and net worths of the top 7 richest male actors are listed below:
1. Chinedu Ikedieze: Chinedu Ikedieze is a popular Nigerian actor born on 12 December 1977. He is from Abia state Nigeria. He is also an entrepreneur and investor. In most of his movie, he always act with Osita Iheme who is popularly known as “Pawpaw”.
Chinedu Ikedieze’s popular name is “Aki”. He is an intelligent talented actor who has featured in hundreds of Nigerian movies and has won lots of movie awards. He is Currently one of the richest actors in Nigeria with $4.5 million estimated net worth. He owns lots of cars like; Infiniti Jeep FX, Toyota Camry, Hummer Stretch Limousine, Porsche Carrera 911, Mercedes-Benz E300 and Honda Accord.
Chinedu Ikedieze lives in a multi-million Naira mansion at Omole Phase 1 and he also has a travelling agency, a football academy, and a fashion brand.
2. Desmond Eliot: Oluwashola Desmond Eliot is a Nigerian famous Nollywood actor, politician and director. He is very talented in his craft and has received several nominations at the African Movie Academy Awards.
Desmond Eliot is one of most successful richest Nigerian actors. He has featured in more than 190 Nollywood movies. He recently switched into politics but has been in Nollywood for years and remain one of Nollywood richest actors with $5 million estimated net worth.
He has acquired a lot including his multi-million Naira mansion in Lagos and some of his cars which includes; A Range Rover Evoque, Toyota 4Runner Classical, 2010 Toyota Camry, Nissan Versa A vintage Toyota Hiace Mercedes-Benz and A Ford Explorer.
3. Mofe Damijo: Mofe Damijo popularly known as “RMD” is a big name as long as Nigeria movie industry is concerned. He is an outstanding actor, lawyer, Writer and producer from Delta State. Damijo happens to be one of the richest Nollywood actor and has won numerous awards like; a Lifetime Achievement Award from 2009 to 2015 and the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
He was once commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State Nigeria for 30 years. He has been one of Nollywood pioneers and has retained himself till date. RMD has featured in over 203 Nollywood movies and has acquired a lot of assets to his name like.
Some of the assets acquired by him are; Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980R-001 worth 26 million Naira, $400 thousand Swiss wristwatch, A luxury mansion at omole phase 1 Lagos State. His cars includes; Mercedes Sedan, Range Rover Evoque, BMW 4 Series Coupe, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mercedes G550, Lexus LX 570, Mercedes-Benz GLE 550 including $5.6 million estimated net worth.
4. Ramsey Nouah: Ramsey Nouah is one of the successful Nigeria actors who has made names for himself. He has
been in Nigeria movie industry since 1993. He has been a leading actor in Nollywood.
He is a veteran director and actor in the industry. He studied Mass communication but after discovering his talent in acting, he became an actor and today he is a proud star and celebrity who has acquired so much wealth and publicity in the industry through projects, endorsement and acting.
He can be proudly called one of the Nigeria richest Nollywood actor because his net worth is at $6.3 million with other luxury mansions in Lagos, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Hummer H2 Stretch, 1959 Cadillac Coupe de Ville, Tesla Model X Limousine, Aston Martin Superlegger and Range Rover Sport.
5. Chidi Mokeme: Chidi Mokeme is vibrant hard working veteran Nigeria actor who has achieved a lot to his name. Aside from being a Renowned actor, he is also a TV host, a director and a producer. He has featured in more than 150 Nollywood movies.
His acting and other business ventures have brought the actor a lot of wealth. He has lots of luxury and expensive properties and cars which includes; vintage cars, sports cars and luxurious SUVs with $7 million estimated net worth.
6. Zubby Michael: Azubuike Michael Egwu, popularly called “zubby michael” (eze ndi ala) is a multi talented actor in Nigeria movie industry. He was born on 1 February 1985, studied theater art in Nnamdi Azikiwe university.
He was born and brought up in Anambra State. He’s also called Doings master. He is one of the Nigeria actors who has gained wealth and fame in Nollywood and also among the richest actors in Nollywood as well. Since his journey in the movie industry, zubby has featured in more than 120 movies.
Aside from acting, he is also an entrepreneur and producer. Zubby came into limelight when he featured in a movie titled: “The Three Windows” he has produced several movies. He is one of the wealthiest Nigeria actors with $9.6 million estimated net worth, multi million luxury home and hotel; not excluding his cars which includes: Mercedes Benz 4matic, Range Rover Sport, Lexus RX 330 and Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon.
7. Jim Iyke: James Ikechukwu Esomugu, popularly known as Jim Iyke was born on 25 September 1976, studied philosophy at university of Jos. He is from Ogwugwu Enugu agidi in Anambra State.
Since his journey in the movie industry he has featured in over 211 Nollywood movies. He happens to be number 1 richest actor in Nigeria. He is the richest actor in Nigeria because he was one of the highest-TVpaid actor in Nollywood and he also has a music record label and his own production company.
He is one actor that has acquired so much wealth in Nollywood with $10-30 million estimated net worth, multi million luxury home and some of his exotic cars includes which includes; Convertible Dodge Challenger, Camaro SS Convertible, Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon and Plymouth Prowler.